The IFSEC Southeast Asia team would like to thank our sponsors, all of our exhibitors from around the world, supporting organisations, speakers and visitors for making the fifth edition a great success!
It has been a busy show for the exhibitors and visitors the past three days. Hours of business networking took place between the exhibitors and the region's industry players as they converged under the same roof in IFSEC Southeast Asia 2017.
The calibre of the brands, products, exhibitors, speakers and visitors has made IFSEC Southeast Asia 2017 a great success.
See our show highlights below
Day 1 Highlights
Day 2 Highlights
Day 3 Highlights
Visit IFSEC SEA
Grab the opportunity to meet face-to-face with more than 350 leading brands in the market and find the perfect security, fire and safety solutions for your business.
Secure a Stand
Meet with more than 10,000 trade visitors at IFSEC Southeast Asia 2017. This is the perfect platform for you to showcase your latest products to the whole region's buying chain
Browse our full exhibitor list for IFSEC SEA to discover which manufacturers, distribtors, and other industry organisations you can do business with.
IFSEC Southeast Asia Product Categories
- Access Control & Biometrics
- Physical Security
- Safe Cities
- Control Rooms
- Security Consulting
- Fire Alarms / Detection / Protection
- Security Installation Smart Buildings
- Intruders Alarms
- IT & Cyber Security
- Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Perimeter Protection
Why exhibit at IFSEC South East Asia?
Meet with over 10,000 security, fire, and safety professionals, from over 51 countries, all under one roof. IFSEC South East Asia is the perfect place to showcase your products face to face to the entire buying chain, with 86% of all visitors empowered with purchase making authority.
- Exhibitors reported $14.5million in business as a direct result of IFSEC
- 82% of exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations to find new customers
- 85% of exhibitors are satisfied with the quality and quantity of visitors
- 91% of exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations to finalize contracts with buyers
- 80% of exhibitors rated their participation in IFSEC SEA as successful