Meet buyers in this fast growing economy
The Philippines' economy is booming with the huge investment in the latest technology, city modernisation and upgrading infrastructures.
With such initiatives taken by the government, there are tons of opportunities for technology and solution providers from around the world to tap into. If you need more information about the Philippines, please read:
- Philippines Safety & Security
- Philippines Overtake China in economic growth again
- Dutertenomics: 'Golden Age of Infrastructure'
Grab the opportunity to tap into the Philippines market by building networking and meet face-to-face with the decision makers at IFSEC Philippines 2018.
Download the IFSEC Philippines 2018 Event Brochure
- See who you'll meet at IFSEC Philippines, broken down by geography, industry, job role, budget and more
- Learn the top products IFSEC Philippines visitors are looking to purchase
- Hear from 2017 IFSEC Philippines exhibitors about what they thought of the show
- Discover a range of pre-show, in-show and post-show sponsorship opportunities for maximum exposure
"We're very satisfied with the turnover at IFSEC Philippines 2017 as we are able to have a lot of customers visiting our booth and inquiring about our products. The event itself is well-organised and thank you to UBM for having us."
Shenzhen Bestech Electronics C/L
Who will you meet at IFSEC Philippines?
IFSEC Philippines is the best platform to meet with the nation's end-users, installers, consultants, and distributors from a wide range of sectors:
- Banking / Financial Services
- Construction / Developers
- Corporate Management
- Digital Forensics
- Government Officials
- Importers / Exporters
- Infrastructure (Rail, Road and Airport)
- Installers / System Integrators
- Municipal / District Officers
- Oil & Gas
- Police / Military
- Property Management
- Security Managers / Consultants
- Tourism / Hospitality
- Utilities Owners / Operators
"IFSEC Philippines is good and was done really well, having seen a lot of players and we had good technical discussion. I hope to see a much bigger edition of IFSEC in the Philippines and I wish UBM all the best!"
Strategic Marketing Director,
Honeywell Security and Fire