Last week marked the second edition of the Philippines' leading security, fire and safety event, IFSEC Philippines 2018. The three days event received outstanding numbers of quality visitors coming from around the nation. With more than 120 world-leading brands on the show floor, the event proved to be the center stage of security, fire and safety industry for the Philippines.
We would like to thank our sponsors, supporting organisations, exhibitors, media partners, and visitors who made the second edition a big success.
Read more on IFSEC Philippines 2018 daily highlights here:
Why exhibit at IFSEC Philippines?
The Philippines enjoyed a steady economic growth of 6.8% and 7.2% in 2012 and 2013, respectively. The economic outlook remains positive as it could hit 8% in 2016. The positive economic growth reflects the Philippines’ effort in developing the infrastructure of the nation, and as a result the demand for security products is booming.
- Access over 5,000 trade buyers and channel partners
- Showcase your innovations to senior end users face to face
- Grow your network and supply channels by meeting key local players
- Stay abreast with industry news, trends and best practices
Why visit IFSEC Philippines?
IFSEC Philippines is the largest security event to take place in the region, and the only place to meet with the entire buying chain under one roof. Meet face to face, and experience products first hand, from international suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
- Source new products and services from leading international suppliers
- Test and trial the latest innovations first hand
- Extend your network of contacts including suppliers, distributors, and your peers
- Stay abreast of industry news and future trends
"The Philippines market is booming and we see IFSEC Philippines as a very good opportunity for us to showcase our products. I hope IFSEC Philippines will be bigger and also more Filipino companies can join in the future."
"I would like to look at the various systems and fire-fighting technologies and I'm also interested in the conferences. IFSEC Philippines 2017 is an excellent and well-organised exhibition."
The Manila Hotel Corporation