What is Show Me How?
You spoke, we listened. We asked hundreds of security professionals what they wanted to see at IFSEC. Here’s what you told us:
- “Show me how to install the kit – what does it do? How does it help?”
- “Show me the vendors I can trust.”
- “Show me the future, I’m developing strategies into 2025.”
- “Show me how my business can move into different areas, introduce me to new revenue streams.”
- “I know what the tech is, show me what it can do.”
- “Show me the possibilities and the capabilities.”
- “Show me how to take advantage of emerging opportunities.”
You spoke, we listened. Here’s how IFSEC 2018 responded to your plea.
What IFSEC Did in 2018
- Designated technicians wearing Show Me How badges demonstrated their security products with a detailed explanation – not just a sales pitch – so you could compare solutions and suppliers
- At Speakers’ Corner, solution providers showcased their latest security equipment in 15-minute time slots, followed by 10-minute Q&A sessions, giving you the chance to discuss their insights and innovations
- Expert LPCB technicians employed real-life attack tests against security equipment – from perimeter fencing and security doors to shutters and covers – using their robust methods at the wildly popular BRE Global/LPCB Attack Testing Zone so you could see the latest products in action against real-time threats
What IFSEC is Doing in 2019
- Technicians will continue to showcase and explain their cutting-edge security products, with live demonstrations allowing you to see solutions in action
- Speakers’ Corner will evolve from a standalone feature, with each exhibitor now free to launch fantastic demonstrations from their stands in their own space and at their own leisure
- You’ll witness critical assets such as physical and perimeter security products put to the test in real-time at the popular BRE Global/LPCB Attack Testing Zone, returning following two hugely successful years
Show Me How is the best place to see the very latest security products in action, making it an invaluable resource for visitors looking to source effective solutions to their security needs and plan their security strategy for the year ahead. There is certain to be even more cutting-edge products on display at IFSEC International 2019.
Look out for Show Me How badges
Designated technicians or enablers wearing Show Me How badges offered a detailed explanation – not a sales pitch – of their product, so that you could gain a deeper understanding of the workings behind it – from how to install it, how to maintain it and what it can do.
Where: Show Me How Badges were worn be technicians and enablers across all zones on the exhibition floor.