IFSEC International returns to ExCeL London on 18-20 June 2019 with a comprehensive agenda of educational seminars, presentations, case studies and keynote speeches.
This seminar and conference programme at the IFSEC International Keynote Arena is packed with informative sessions covering best practice, ongoing trends and future developments in physical, cyber and integrated security. The agenda of seminars, speeches and presentations amounts to over 35 hours of content, in dedicated venues including the Keynote Arena, the Future of Security Theatre by Tavcom, and the Converged Security Centre in partnership with Vidsys.
The Keynote Arena will once again welcome world-renowned speakers, who will discuss and debate some of the most critical issues facing the security industry, from cybersecurity and ethical and legal challenges to extremism. In 2019, video analytics, AI, machine-based learning, a year of GDPR, Brexit and smart cities are all on the agenda, all overseen by returning Keynote Arena chair Frank Gardner.
You can also put their questions directly to the assembled industry leaders, policy makers and experts.
Some of the highlights of this year’s programme include:
- Unmanned Matters – covering the opportunities and controversies of ground-breaking drone technology
- Social Media and Security: A Challenge and an Opportunity – focusing on the evolving relationship between social media and security
- Private Public Partnerships in Security – how private-public sector collaboration can improve security outcomes in post-Brexit Britain
- Mitigating Low Technology Attacks – discover the risks posed by low-technology threats, and how they can lead to high-profile breaches
- Tackling the Cyber Threat – outlining how to implement a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy to combat increasingly complex threats.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Security: Has its Time Come? – clearing the fog surrounding artificial intelligence, discovering its implications for security
These sessions, speakers and presenters highlight the calibre of thought leadership that IFSEC International offers. The seminar programme gives you a unique access to the critical ideas, products and innovations transforming the security industry, thereby helping you shape your own security strategy. As a result, you can find new ways to address your concerns facing complex issues such as AI, security integration, cyber risks, access control and more.
Register for your free ticket to IFSEC International 2019 this unmissable programme of world-class seminars, presentations and critical case studies for yourself, and discover the full agenda to better plan your time at IFSEC.