With over 27,000 security professionals attending IFSEC, plus senior professionals from fire, facilities and safety also attending co-located events, there's no telling what collaborations you may ignite throughout those 3 days at ExCeL London.
There are loads of great spaces around the show where you can meet both exhibitors and fellow visitors to talk business, catch up with old colleagues, or simply relax over a drink:
- The Meetings Service matches you with suppliers that fit your business and project needs. Browse and pre-book your meetings with the exhibitors that you want to see, giving you more time to explore the rest of the show. Find out more here...
- The Installer World Bar is the best place for installers and integrators to get advice on recruitment, retention or to simply grab a beer with colleagues at the end of the day.
- The IFSEC VIP Lounge is exclusively available to VIP visitors, enabling you to network with the top names in security. It is also a chance to escape the busy show floor and relax, catch up on emails or hold private meetings.
- You will find extra seating and snacks at the IFSEC Cafés and Market Place. These can be great places for informal meetings over a coffee or a light lunch.
- Members of our supporting associations will have access to the Association's Members’ Lounge, with seating available for meetings and coffee breaks, plus complimentary wifi and charging points.
Secure meetings ahead of time
The IFSEC Meetings Service is the official 1-2-1 business networking tool for connecting exhibitors and visitors at IFSEC International and all of the co-located Protection & Management events. This free of charge matchmaking tool enables registered visitors and exhibitors to search and connect with other each other before the show, ensuring you're able to make the most of your time on-site. By booking meetings, you can make sure you're able to get face to face with key suppliers and prospects, or talk business and strengthen existing business relationships.
Discover who you might meet at IFSEC
Take a look at this list of security end users that have attended the last two iterations of IFSEC International, to give you a good gauge of who you might meet in June 2018.
Clearly divided by industry verticals, this list includes job titles and company names of just a handful of the 27,000 senior security professionals that flock to IFSEC International every year.