The Event for Security End-Users
Whether you're a Security Manager, Head of Security, CTO or CEO, the buck stops here when it comes to the safety and security of your people, properties and profits. To ensure safety today and tomorrow, you’ll need to see quality, trustworthy security products.
We spoke to hundreds of security end users to understand how IFSEC can better equip them for the future of the security industry. We heard these objectives:
- “I need to keep our business safe from physical threats, but increasingly I’m collaborating closely with IT, compliance and risk”
- “It’s always a huge win if I can demonstrate tangibly that I have saved the business money or reduced our threat exposure”
- “I need to maintain close relationships with existing suppliers”
- “I need to keep our organisation safe but I also want to make it better”
- “I want to demonstrate the additional business benefits of the security capability; ROI”
- “I continually collaborate with internal and external partners to create a cost-effective strategy for the future”
As Europe’s leading security event for end users, IFSEC is developing around your goals. At IFSEC International, you’ll access case-by-case examples of strategic security resolutions and assess the business benefits of security innovation entering the marketplace. With demonstrated examples of quality security equipment, you’ll be able to judge the practical integrity of security solutions during rigorous tests. IFSEC brings you everything you need to know under one roof.
Attractions for you in 2019
The Keynote Arena
The security market is extending beyond physical and CCTV. Integrated security and keeping data safe from cyber threats are key considerations when it comes to building a water-tight security strategy. The Keynote Arena will invite an exclusive panel of global security leaders to tackle a range of topics – including ‘The changing face of cyber criminality’ and ‘Facing up to cyber risk in an open society.’ Hear case study learnings from a truly world-class calibre of speakers. Discover other attractions for you at IFSEC 2019 here.
The LPCB Attack Zone
Do you find yourself becoming sceptical about security company’s product claims? Don’t just take their word for it – watch physical perimeter solutions undergo rigorous real-life tests. See certified physical security products tested against non-certified alternatives, live on the event floor.
Plus, you’ll be able to get face-to-face with new and existing suppliers of security innovations. To discover the full scope of networking opportunities at IFSEC, click here.
Show Me How
Don’t just settle for seeing security solutions – let us show you how they actually work. This year, our Show Me How approach will include on-stand demonstrations, led by designated technicians and enablers, to give practical explanations of products in action, not just sales spiel.
Suppliers you might want to meet
For the full list of suppliers at IFSEC 2019 please click here