Our Installer Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is a dual purpose group with the mutual aim of community betterment for Installers who work in the security and fire sector.
1) A self-help discussion group where industry topics and pain points are discussed, with the council acting as a forum of debate and/or peer assistance/ knowledge sharing.
2) A steering group for the direction of IFSEC and how it can be a vehicle for change and community cohesion Both purposes therefore have a joint aim of ensuring that, both the members of the group and the organisers of IFSEC, feel they are contributing to the future and progression of the security (and installer specific) community.
The support of the Installer Advisory Board is greatly appreciated.
- Ahmet Deveci, Director, CCTV Aware
- Alan Moody, Managing Director, AWM Alarms
- Allen Van Halle, Director, V H Security
- Amy Sullivan, BBAlarms
- Andrew Crown Spencer, Technical Director, Classic Security
- Andy Collens, Director, isecure UK
- Andy Emms, Head of Technical Solutions, Securiplex
- Andy Kelly, Director, Commercial Security Systems
- Ashwin Antony, Managing Director, Fitted Home Alarms
- Bhavesh Joshi, Director, Avruka Ltd.
- Bob Cripps, Group Senior Contract Manager, Classic Security
- Charlotte Thompson, Manageing Director,Classic Security
- David Kelly,Managing Director,Opsica
- Geoff Windeatt, Consultant
- Jim Bardell, General & Compliance Manager, Classic Security
- Joe Kennedy, Managing Director, Xploit Technology
- Matthew Brough, Director, 4 I Security
- Michael Lines, Consultant, Consultant
- Milind Kangle, CEO - Tutumhome, Lucrum Group
- Nathen Lee, Director, MTN Fire and Security
- Nick Webb, Sales Director, ESI
- Paul Field, Owner, WFP Fire and Security
- Peter Wilkinson, Consultant, Pyrology
- Sarah Humphreys, Sales Director, Premier Protects
- Steve Coombe, Director, Ivory Security
- Steven Bishop, Engineer, Fabric8n