Established in 1987, the Linx International Group (Linx), and its constituent companies (Tavcom Training, Perpetuity Training and ARC Training International) deliver accredited and vocational security training and consultancy services.
We provide a comprehensive range of security, risk management and investigative functions together with operational, procedural and strategic advice and training.
Linx works extensively in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America and Asia, providing support to clients through the provision of specialist services such as close protection, evacuation planning, contingency planning and crisis management. We deliver training directly to organisations across the globe, and also via our network of partners internationally.
We provide tailored services and solutions to each of our clients.
- Security training
- Security management consultancy
- Security surveys and operational audits
- Security design and engineering
- Fraud and commercial malpractice investigation
- Business continuity
- Crisis management (training, support and response)
- Executive and key personnel protection
- Travel security advice
- Design and delivery of bespoke training and development programmes
- Seminars and awareness sessions