Operating in 95 countries, Vanderbilt is a global
provider of security systems that strive for performance across access
control, intruder detection, and video management. With a worldwide
audience, Vanderbilt is
recognized for future-proof, high-performance, and easy-to-use products.
Vanderbilt are determined to lead in industry innovation, and some of these critical areas include their Software-as-a-Service solutions like ACT365 and SPC Connect, as well as product integration both within and outside of their portfolio offerings. Driven by agility, adaptability, and dependability, Vanderbilt is passionate about meeting customer needs through being motivated by their goals, adaptable to their needs, and agile in all sectors. Simply put, Vanderbilt is #ReadyForAnyChallenge.
- Smartphone Control Intrusion Systems
- Digital Recording Transmission
- Electronic Article Surveillance Systems
- Video Surveillance
- Security Guarding
- Access Cards and Card Readers
- Access Control Systems
- HD Quality Cameras
- Control Panels
- Cloud Access Control
- Infrared Detectors
- Door Entry Systems
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- CCTV Monitoring
- Intrusion Detection And Location Systems
- Ip Intruder Alarm Systems
- IP Access Control Systems
- Dome Camera
- Wireless Intruder Alarms
- IP Cameras
- Venitem R&D is one of the best Italian manufacturers of civil and industrial security systems. Products for burglar and fire alarm systems, always original and certified according to the main Italian and European standards. Unique and elegant design, highly personalized solutions, a 100% Made in Italy production and the most vanguard technology have made it possible for Venitem to stand out and to be appreciated and well renowned. The use of innovative materials, special colours and finishing, realized with advanced techniques, is able to satisfy the most various market requirements.
Verint® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in approximately 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we're creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence® at www.verint.com
Vidsys provides a Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) software platform that integrates all security devices, IoT applications, and operational data into a centralized platform that results in actionable intelligence that empowers decision-makers, from a single organization or multiple entities, to collaborate in real-time for true situation management.
Vision is a
global leader in professional design and manufacturing of wireless control
technology. The company is engaged in research, development and
production of user-friendly home automation, alarm systems and security
products. A strong research and development group and manufacturing in
Taiwan makes Vision a competent and quality producer. The company
philosophy is to enhance comfort, improve security and promote energy
conservation. Vision has established a well known brand over the years
with outstanding ODM/OEM experience.
Viva labs Smarter Home Security uses artificial intelligence for device learning so that products become plug-and-play, working out of the box, without programming, and then adapt to family routines and behaviours.
A Home Intruder Alarm that arms and disarms itself, automatically.
A house the welcomes you home - Viva Labs automatically warms the home, turns on the lights and deactivates home security when you arrive home.
Viva Labs are want to book meetings with Installers, Dealers and those looking to deliver higher monthly revenues from smart home solutions.
Smart Thermostat, Access Control, Intelligent Alarm, Automated Lighting, In Home Camera.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a prestigious leading brand in the network video surveillance industry. VIVOTEK's IP surveillance solution is future-proof and highly reliable, facilitating the transition from traditional CCTV to wholly digital IP surveillance. VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including netwrok cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Through more than 160 authorized distributors worldwide, a broad array of VIVOTEK's products are successfully deployed by security dealers, telecoms and system integrators for a variety of applications and projects such as banking, city surveillance, hotel, transportation, retail, and more.
Starting in 1994, Volktek focuses on R&D and production of a variety of network products and is a leading manufacturer of these devices in Taiwan. Volktek also provides industrial optical Ethernet solutions for high-quality long-distance data transmission .
Volktek has the following major product lines:
- Metro Ethernet switches and customer premises equipment (CPE)
- Surveillance Ethernet switches and converters
- Industrial Ethernet switches and converters
- Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceivers and media converters