The Octopus award winning PSIM command and control software is the state of the art in Physical Security Information Management, integrating all of the organization's security technologies, incidents, procedures, sites and assets, employees and response staff, all into one unified and holistic security management system with more than 35 different modules, offering a one-stop-shop solution with all the necessary tools for an organization's needs in security, safety, risk, cyber, and operations.
OCTOPUS fuses together all of the organization's systems such as security systems, surveillance, analytics, IoT, safety, building systems, cyber systems, and communications, all into one holistic Command and Control platform in order to manage operations and responsiveness.
System allows to define rules, workflow, and automation for managing processes and business continuity, and has strong BI dashboards for data analysis.
The system is Web based, Cloud-enabled, with a powerful smartphone/ tablet application reducing hardware costs and IT infrastructure dependencies.
The main Octopus systems are:
- Integrated PSIM command and control system – with more than 350 existing integrations.
- Dispatch and Emergency response system (CAD 911)
- Crisis Management, Business continuity and resiliency management
- Panic Mobile app for residents, lone workers, and security response agencies
- SIEM system and Cyber agent
- Smart Facility management system
- Human Resource management system
- Risk management, auditing, performance and monitoring
- Intelligence, threat monitoring and asset protection
- Visitor management system
- Training management and Course generator
- BI system for data analysis and predictions
Octopus is installed in Banks, Smart Cities, Government agencies, Oil and Gas, Energy Companies, Retailers, Smart buildings, Security Companies, Airports, Seaports, Police, and Military.
System has 9 ISO's and is GDPR certified