It's all about growing your business
So, why should you exhibit at IFSEC International?
- Develop business with new and existing partners
- Showcase your products and services to the right audience
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
- Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Generate global business with quality buyers
- Network with key customers and forge productive relationships
- Launch your latest innovations to a captive and relevant audience
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain nationally and globally
- Conduct market research to develop your business strategy
“I think what’s really great is the people that come here. We have access to people that really frankly we don’t get to at any other show.”
VP Global sales, Vanderbilt
“As always, phenomenal show. I always get surprised by how really intense it is, and you can just hear people talking business, talking what’s happening, sharing ideas & so it’s amazing.”
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Milestone Systems
“We have been coming to IFSEC for more than 3 years. It always provides good opportunities to meet new customers. We have been able to meet many valuable customers so far."
Sales Manager, ICarvisions
- 100% of our exhibitors think it’s important to exhibit at IFSEC
- 91% of our exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations at IFSEC
- 85% of our exhibitors gave IFSEC an overall rating of excellent or good
- 92% of visitors onsite converted into leads for our exhibitors
- Over £20bn total budget from visitors to spend onsite
- 79% come to IFSEC to source new products
- 53,040 leads generated onsite
Hear from IFSEC 2017 Exhibitors
Looking to target specific large scale security sectors?
Take a look at exhibiting within the Borders & Infrastructure Expo, an event within IFSEC International bringing you together with major purchasers, policy makers, and influencers in large scale security sectors such as transport, utilities, government, border control and more.
Who will you meet at IFSEC?
Discover who you could meet at IFSEC International by downloading our complete visitor report.
This 1 download includes;
- IFSEC 2017 Post Show Report - Get all the stats & figures from IFSEC 2017
- IFSEC 2017 Visitor Snapshot - including example job titles & companies broken down by industry
- Visitor Persona Infographics - Who comes to IFSEC, what do they want, and how can you attract them?
Benefit from year round brand exposure
As an IFSEC International exhibitor, you have the opportunity to maximise your exposure year-round and globally, as well as at the show.
You will feature in the IFSEC International marketing campaign reaching more than 200,000 security professionals, and on the IFSEC event website, which attracts an average of 25,000 monthly unique visitors from January to June, giving you maximum exposure for your brand.
You will be able to connect with your community all year round on the IFSEC Global Directory - your personalised platform to promote your business.
In addition IFSEC has over 60 media partnerships worldwide that we work with to promote the show and all the exhibitor innovations taking place on the show floor.