Exhibit at IFSEC and put your technologies at the heart of the critical security conversation
The time is now for the security profession to unite their knowledge and their technologies to protect people, property and profits.
Why expand your customer network through IFSEC International?
It's all about growing your business through influencing the innovation dialogue with global security installers, integrators, consultants, distributors and end users
- Develop business with new and existing partners
- Showcase your products and services to the right audience
- Be a part of the global security conversation, ensuring your technologies are at the heart of innovation development
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
- Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Generate global business with quality buyers
- Launch your latest innovations to a captive audience
- Network with key people and forge productive relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners
IFSEC News 2018
Read on to learn about everything you can expect from IFSEC International 2018; from brand new show features to the latest security innovations and an unrivalled education programme.
"IFSEC is 3 days of adrenaline"
Jim Ludwig, Managing Director, Texecom
“As always, phenomenal show. I always get surprised by how really intense it is, and you can just hear people talking business, talking what’s happening, sharing ideas & so it’s amazing.”
Kenneth H. Petersen, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Milestone Systems
“We have been coming to IFSEC for more than 3 years. It always provides good opportunities to meet new customers. We have been able to meet many valuable customers so far."
Sales Manager, ICarvisions
- 100% of our exhibitors think it’s important to exhibit at IFSEC
- 91% of our exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations at IFSEC
- 85% of our exhibitors gave IFSEC an overall rating of excellent or good
- 92% of visitors onsite converted into leads for our exhibitors
- Over £20bn total budget from visitors to spend onsite
- 79% come to IFSEC to source new products
- 53,040 leads generated onsite
Hear from IFSEC 2017 Exhibitors
Download the IFSEC & FIREX 2018 Event Brochure
- See who you'll meet at IFSEC, broken down by geography, industry, job role, budget and more
- Learn the top products IFSEC visitors are looking to purchase
- Hear from 2017 IFSEC exhibitors about what they thought of the show
- Discover a range of pre-show, in-show and post-show sponsorship opportunities for maximum exposure
- Reach tailored audiences all year round with digital marketing opportunities through IFSECGlobal.com
- Meet the global security market with exhibiting & sponsorship opportunities at all 7 events within the Global IFSEC Group
Why do exhibitors like Secure Logiq Ltd come back to IFSEC yearly?
What you'll discover in our case study:
Who will you meet at IFSEC?
Discover who you could meet at IFSEC International by downloading our complete visitor report.
This 1 download includes;
- IFSEC 2017 Post Show Report - Get all the stats & figures from IFSEC 2017
- IFSEC 2017 Visitor Snapshot - including example job titles & companies broken down by industry
- Visitor Persona Infographics - Who comes to IFSEC, what do they want, and how can you attract them?
Benefit from year round brand exposure
As an IFSEC International exhibitor, you have the opportunity to maximise your exposure year-round and globally, as well as at the show.
You will feature in the IFSEC International marketing campaign reaching more than 200,000 security professionals, and on the IFSEC event website, which attracts an average of 25,000 monthly unique visitors from January to June, giving you maximum exposure for your brand.
You will be able to connect with your community all year round on the IFSEC Global Directory - your personalised platform to promote your business.
In addition, IFSEC has over 60 media partnerships worldwide that we work with to promote the show and all the exhibitor innovations taking place on the show floor.