IFSEC International. The UK & Europe's leading security event.
Why visit IFSEC International?
- Meet with 500+ global suppliers across access control, video surveillance, perimeter protection, integrated security.
- Take advantage of 35+ hours of critical content including seminar sessions: Future Proof your CCTV Networks, Social Media and Internet Security: A new Opportunity, AI and Machine Learning for Security: has its time come?
- Meet with 27,000 security professionals including manufacturers, distributors, government bodies and industry associations.
- Access Smart Buildings Expo, the Workplace Wellbeing Show and Sprinkler & Suppression Presentation Area within co-located facilities, safety & health and fire safety shows.
Don’t miss all of this and more at the biggest integrated security event in Europe. Sign up before it's too late.
Want to know what's on at IFSEC International?
Listen to Industry Experts
Over 35+ hours of seminars and debates featuring the industry's best minds. Don't miss it.
What's on at IFSEC?
From networking to our show me how feature, discover what's on at IFSEC.
When & Where
Still unsure about how to get to IFSEC? Then plan your journey now!
A few of the 500+ IFSEC exhibitors...
‘“IFSEC is the must-attend event for the security industry, a fixture that has been in our diaries for over two decades."
Richard Jenkins – Chief Executive, NSI
Sponsorship Opportunities at IFSEC International 2019
Looking to influence the security industry and position your brand as a thought leader? At IFSEC there are a number of branding opportunities, from £500 upwards, to help you create a strong brand identity and reach security buyers at the biggest integrated security event in europe.
Find out about the wide-ranging sponsorship options available to get your business in front of a global audience of security professionals today.
Why exhibit at IFSEC International?
Put your technologies in front of security buyers including:
- Director of Security, Lucasfilm,
- Head of Global Operations, National Security and Resilience Consortium
- Country Security Manager, Heineken Brazil
- Managing Director, Smart Home Security
Book your stand today so you can exhibit at IFSEC 19. Download the exhibiting brochure to find out more.