IFSEC International. The UK & Europe's leading security event.
Highlights of IFSEC Day 2
As day 2 of IFSEC comes to an end, we have decided to reflect on the day and share some of the special moments on day 2 of IFSEC.
- Understanding the 'Everyday Digital Threats', the pros and cons of biometric solutions as well as technology solutions that can help mitigate the risks.
- Frank Gardner chairing the panel on 'Secure by Design' and discussing why products and services should be designed with security as a default.
- Cash the NSI owl
- The Engineers of Tomorrow heat winners being revealed
- Taking a break and relaxing in the IFSEC Park
Listen to Industry Experts
Over 35+ hours of seminars and debates featuring the industry's best minds. Don't miss it.
What's on at IFSEC?
From networking to our show me how feature, discover what's on at IFSEC.
When & Where
Still unsure about how to get to IFSEC? Then plan your journey now!
A few of the 500+ IFSEC exhibitors...
‘“IFSEC is the must-attend event for the security industry, a fixture that has been in our diaries for over two decades."
Richard Jenkins – Chief Executive, NSI
Sponsorship Opportunities at IFSEC International 2019
Looking to influence the security industry and position your brand as a thought leader? At IFSEC there are a number of branding opportunities, from £500 upwards, to help you create a strong brand identity and reach security buyers at the biggest integrated security event in europe.
Find out about the wide-ranging sponsorship options available to get your business in front of a global audience of security professionals today.
Why exhibit at IFSEC International?
Put your technologies in front of security buyers including:
- Director of Security, Lucasfilm,
- Head of Global Operations, National Security and Resilience Consortium
- Country Security Manager, Heineken Brazil
- Managing Director, Smart Home Security
Book your stand today so you can exhibit at IFSEC 19. Download the exhibiting brochure to find out more.