IFSEC International. The UK & Europe's leading security event.
27,000 security professionals gather yearly at IFSEC, Europe’s leading integrated security event. Join them from 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London
IFSEC International is your unmatched opportunity to see the latest security technology put to the test, learn directly from world-renowned industry leaders and network with security directors & managers, installers, integrators and distributors from across the globe.
Why exhibit at IFSEC International?
Put your technologies in front of security buyers including:
- Director of Security, Lucasfilm,
- Head of Global Operations, National Security and Resilience Consortium
- Country Security Manager, Heineken Brazil
- Managing Director, Smart Home Security
All this and more have already registered for IFSEC 2019. Download the exhibiting brochure to find out more.
Why visit IFSEC International?
Make sure you attend IFSEC International to get access to:
- 500+ security suppliers showcasing over 10,000 products for you
- 35+ hours of brand new seminars addressing critical industry issues
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with 27,000+ security professionals
- Neighbouring health and safety, fire and facilities management events
Why wouldn't you want to attend the biggest integrated security event in Europe when you get all this for free. Sign up before it's too late.
A few of the 500+ IFSEC exhibitors...
‘“IFSEC is the must-attend event for the security industry, a fixture that has been in our diaries for over two decades."
Richard Jenkins – Chief Executive, NSI
Discover the breadth of security at IFSEC
Sponsorship Opportunities at IFSEC International 2019
Looking to influence the security industry and position your brand as a thought leader? At IFSEC there are a number of branding opportunities, from £500 upwards, to help you create a strong brand identity and reach security buyers at the biggest integrated security event in europe.
Find out about the wide-ranging sponsorship options available to get your business in front of a global audience of security professionals today.