Surveon launches a great NAS-SAN-NVR-Cloud multiple usage product under compact size and best C/P value – GSe Pro 205 / 205T. From 4 ch to 64 ch camera channel support, the variety alternatives could fulfill SMB and SOHO a single device to serve multiple usages for NAS (for file sharing), SAN (for data storage), NVR (for CCTV surveillance) and even Cloud gateway (upload data to cloud) when needs. All of those business demand, can be easily managed by the single GSe Pro 205 / 205T.
How GSe Pro 205/205T series to meet small-medium enterprise's requirements?
- Single device fulfills both storage & 24/7 non-stop surveillance needs
- Enterprise Data Protection with RAID & Auto Cloud Backup Solution
- Easy cross-office file-sharing and collaboration with diverse storage choices
- Flexible cloud applications & storage capacity expansion for future scale up
What advantages to go with Surveon NVR GSe Pro 205/205T series?
- 24/7 effective monitoring with multi-stream technology: Real-time videos provide an intuitive interface and smart multi-stream technology to let users effectively monitor and control multiple IP cameras. Users can monitor anytime, anywhere with just a web browser or desktop client software
- Easy cross-office file-sharing and collaboration: GSe Pro 205/205T can sync business data with the cloud in real time, offering a perfect solution for cross-office file sharing and collaboration between the HQ and branch offices. By leveraging the cloud as a centralized database, you can keep important data up-to-date and accessible for all in your business
- Highly flexible storage: To meet the ever-growing needs on data storage, the GSe Pro 205/205T supports up to 37 drives and more than 500 PB capacity with four expansion enclosures, ideal for storage-intensive applications such as video surveillance, data archiving, and much more
- Easy maintenance with versatile host interfaces: GSe Pro 205/205T comes with multiple host interfaces - FC 16Gb/s, FC 8Gb/s, FCoE 10Gb/s, iSCSI 10Gb/s, and iSCSI 1Gb/s - ensuring seamless compatibility with your IT infrastructure and applications