Hikvision Day shall be conducted virtually by IFSEC India on 9th September, 2021 starting at 11.00 am. The day-long virtual expo cum conference shall feature the Latest Video Security Products & Solutions for New Normal World. It shall also exclusively showcase the latest trends in security industry in the light of the new developments that have taken place in the recent past.
Some of the key topics to be discussed include:
- Latest Trends in Video Security
- Video Security Technologies, AcuSense & ColorVu & AI Enabled Solutions
- Alarm & Inspection Solutions
- Panel Discussion - Smart Vertical Solutions
- Access Control & Entrance Solutions
- Panel Discussion – Safe Reopening in New Normal Senario: What are the major shifts
- Lunch Break
- Robotics & Machine Vision
- Rethinking Home Security (Video Door Phone & DIY Camera)
- Panel Discussion - Future Roadmap of Security Industry
- Smart Transmission Solutions
- Panel Discussion – Training & Service Support Imperative
- Safe Storage Solutions
- Ms. Ratna Pawan, Transformation Director – Risk Advisory, EY (moderator)
- Mr. Diwakar Nath Pandey, PCI
Physical Security and Health & Safety, AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C
- Capt. Shakil Ahmed, Group Vice President- Security & Risk I Law Enforcement Program I Workplace Services, Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd)
- Mr. Purvesh Gada, Chapter Leader, Global Association for Corporate Services (GACS) - Mumbai Chapter
- Mr. Sharad Srivastava, Director, Enhansafe India
- Mr. Vinay Mishra, Sr. Vice-President – Projects, Prama Hikvision
- Mr. AL Narasimhan, Vice President -Strategic Business Alliances, Prama Hikvision
- Mr. Vinay Mishra, Sr. Vice President – Projects, Prama Hikvision
- Mr. Ankur Panchal, Product Head - Alarm & Inspection Products, Prama Hikvision
- Mr. Ashish Gujarathi, Asst. Vice President - Non CCTV Products, Prama Hikvision
- Mr. Bhavin Chavan, Asst. Vice President - IT Products, Prama Hikvision
- Mr. Ramesh Bhorania, Asst. Vice President - Non CCTV Products, Prama Hikvision
In light of India’s growing urban footprint, with more than 40 percent of its population expected to live in cities by 2030, fueling over 75 percent of its economic growth, there is a need to envision and implement initiatives in consonance with opportunities and challenges arising from this rapid and massive urbanisation. By imbibing technology to the fullest various cities in India have undertaken a pathbreaking journey to transform the way they provide core infrastructure and services, clean environment and better quality of life to their citizens. We envision cities where economic development is sustainable and rationally incremental, by virtue of being based on success-oriented market drivers - such as supply and demand. The accrued benefits would be for its citizens, businesses, the government and the environment. In effect, the components of a Safe and Intelligent city would include enabling a better life, with services, mobility, environment, e-governance, economy, sustainability and inclusiveness as the pillars for success.
This virtual expo provides all the business networking opportunities that you are used to as part of the physical expo without the need to be physically present at the exhibition venue. A world class web-based platform ensures exhibitors get to display all their products virtually as well as speak to customers through chat sessions. You also get access to white papers, case studies, PPTs, brochures and any other informative material that you would normally access at physical expos. So, sitting from the comfort of your office or even home, you get to reach out to your community, seamlessly through your PC or mobile device.
The Virtual Expo cum Conference focuses on the various aspects of a safe and intelligent city including round-the-clock video Surveillance, intelligent network & communication technology, etc. Thought leaders from all related domains will explore the intersection of technologies such as Video surveillance, Internet of Things, M2M interactions, Cloud, Artificial intelligence, etc. The Virtual Conference will include plenary sessions, presentations, case studies and panel discussions to highlight new areas & upcoming technologies with stakeholders who are developing safe and intelligent video surveillance solutions.
The virtual conference features Policy makers, urban/city planning, research/academic institutes, engineers/consultants, energy and utility experts, mobility and transportation experts, technology providers, and many more. This helps facilitate brainstorming on the opportunities, challenges, and scope for developing a truly safe and intelligent infrastructure, encompassing the current situations pertaining to policy guidelines, regulatory norms, implementation challenges, etc., highlighting the importance of integrating ICT to support the Safe and intelligent Cities mission in India.