Informa Markets in India is all set to organise the 14th edition of IFSEC India Security Expo at Halls 8-11, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 4th – 6th Feb, 2021. With the government granting permission to organise physical expos, Informa Markets in India is all geared to organise the show on these new dates with full safety protocols to ensure a safe and secure experience for all our stakeholders. The show provides a unique platform that brings all stakeholders from the security industry together to discuss all issues that are of relevance to industrial and homeland security, and safe cities. Analysts are of the opinion that the rise in terrorist activities, growing crime rates, data thefts, remote monitoring, growth of public infrastructure, increasing IT spending, government initiatives and increasing security spending are all boosting markets for surveillance systems in India.
With increasing levels of intelligence being built into devices, there’s also this challenge of trust as smart objects communicate on behalf of users/organisations with services they can trust. So a great deal of emphasis has to be laid on enhancing the trust factor of devices and services as part of an IoT network. With so many devices connected across the globe, there is a need to analyse the humungous data generated by them. Mobile devices, access control systems, IoT applications and other solutions connected to the cloud shall provide enough data that can be gainfully used for advanced analytics. The knowledge gained from the insights from these solutions can be used to optimize workflow solutions and provide seamless access for end users. Predictive analytics and biometrics play a critical role in securing people and assets and also address employee demands for workplaces to deliver premium, more customized services. Analytics will help reduce downtime in the enterprise, spur factory automation and improve compliance through real-time monitoring and remote-sensing solutions.
IFSEC India exhibition cum conference has always been the platform of choice for security device manufacturers, system integrators and security practitioners cutting across industry verticals and government organisations. Key partners shall exhibit solutions around AI & IoT, homeland security, UAVs, CCTV and surveillance systems, intruder alarms, GPS and tracking systems, biometrics and RFID devices, access control systems and also cyber security systems.
IFSEC India 2020 Conference: Key highlights
As part of the endeavour to bring key stakeholders in the security domain on one platform and to deliberate on new-age challenges to security of cities and organisations, IFSEC India 2020 shall conduct a two-day conference on 4th and 5th Feb with the theme – Gearing Up for New-Age Security Threats. The various sessions shall focus on topics such as:
- The Evolving Role of a CSO in Crisis Management and in Ensuring Business Continuity
- Identifying Security Risks to an Organisation and Implementing the Right Strategy to Combat Them
- The Growing Importance of AI & IoT in Augmenting the Capability of Surveillance Systems
- The Increasing Sophistication of Cyber Attacks on Surveillance Systems
- How Deep Learning Technologies Add Value to Surveillance Systems
- How Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Can be Effectively Used to Augment Security
Highlights of IFSEC India 2019:
- Over 300 brands from over 20 countries such as China, Czech Republic, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, UK and the US.
- Visitors include system integrators, VARs, architects and solution providers, representatives from the government and public domain, and solution seeking end users from various verticals.
- Strategic partner: Assocham; Knowledge Partners: Mitkat Advisory and PwC
- Supported by – APSA (Asian Professional Security Association), ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security), ESAI (Electronic Security Association of India) and OSAC (Overseas Security Advisory Council), Indian Institute of Drones (IID) and SECONA
- Premium Plus Partners: Aditya Infotech, CP Plus, Enterprise Software solutions Limited (eSSL), Ezviz, Globus Infotech, Markon, Ozone, Prama Hikvision, Syrotech, Teltonika
- Premium Partners: Facego, Hogar, Netgear, Perto Catrax, Pictor, Seagate, True View, Zebronics
IFSEC India 2020 will help in building stronger connections by offering exhibitors a captive audience of like-minded prospective and current customers. While bigger brands can build stronger relationships and educate their buyers, niche brands can utilise IFSEC India as a forum to share their experiences. It also gives exhibiting brands significant media exposure through the trade magazine and PR arm of Informa Markets, thereby securing its position as the most effective business platform for brands to get the most out of their marketing budgets.