UBM India is organising the 12th edition of IFSEC India at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 5th – 7th December, 2018. It provides a unique platform that brings all stakeholders from the security industry together to discuss all issues that are of relevance to industrial and homeland security, and safe cities. As ICT gets tightly embedded into security and surveillance systems, more and more cyber attacks are targeted towards hacking into such systems and wreak havoc. The architecture around IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics is yet to mature in security systems and it is this very loophole that cyber criminals are trying to exploit. In most cases the end user is not even aware of the security chasms that exist as part of a security solution and therefore the role of security experts in helping choose the right solution becomes paramount. The world is going to be increasingly connected in terms of sharing of information and any security system that does not use cyber security best practices is likely to fall victim to the nefarious designs of cyber criminals.
Another key issue is the challenge to manage and maintain communication among heterogeneous objects and applications, environments and devices. Managing large amount of information and mining large volume of data to provide useful services, designing an efficient architecture for sensor networking and storage and devising mechanisms for data recovery also need deeper introspection.
With increasing levels of intelligence being built into devices, there’s also this challenge of trust as smart objects communicate on behalf of users/organisations with services they can trust. So a great deal of emphasis has to be laid on enhancing the trust factor of devices and services as part of an IoT network.
As part of the endeavour to bring key stakeholders in the security domain on one platform and to deliberate on new-age challenges to security of cities and organisations, IFSEC India 2018 shall conduct a two-day conference on 5th and 6th December with the theme - Unraveling the Evolution in Security Technologies. The various sessions shall focus on topics such as:
- The Evolving Role of a CSO in Crisis Management and in Ensuring Business Continuity
- Identifying Security Risks to an Organisation and Implementing the Right Strategy to Combat Them
- Tech that Help Bolster the Security of a New-Age City
- The Growing Importance of AI & IoT in Augmenting the Capability of Surveillance Systems
- The Increasing Sophistication of Cyber Attacks on Surveillance Systems
- How Deep Learning Technologies Add Value to Surveillance Systems
- How Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Can be Effectively Used to Patrol Our Borders
- Capt. Raghu Raman, President – Risk, Security and New Ventures, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Lt. Gen. Sudhir Sharma, PVSM, AVSM, YSM, VSM, Former Quartermaster General, Indian Army
- Jasbir Singh Solanki, COO, Mahindra Defence Systems
- Munish Dhiman, Global Security & Resilience Services, Google India
- Rupal Sinha, Group President-NISA Global
- Shantanu Krishna, Director-South India, Pinkerton
- Rekha Gairola, Regional Security Advisor-India & South Asia, Boeing
- Raghavendra KP, Senior Manager-Safety & Security India, VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sanjay Sharma, Market Security Manager-South Asia, Nestle India Ltd.
- Dr. JS Sodhi, Group CIO & Sr Vice President-Amity Education Group & Executive Director-Cyborg Cyber Forensics & Info. Security Pvt Ltd
- Ramit Gupta, Partner-Digital Strategy, IBM India
- Ajay Gupta, Global Head - Smart Cities, IOT, Tech Mahindra
- Prasad Patil, Director & Senior Consultant, MIPL (IT & Security Consultants) & Chairman, SECONA
- Nishant Goyal, Head-Smart Cities & Embedded for South Asia, NVIDIA Corporation
- Maj. Gen. R.C. Padhi, Former Addl Surveyor General & Professor emeritus, Centurion University
- Capt Vijay K Madan, Director, Ultimate Aviation Solutions
- Lt Cdr John Livingstone (Retd), Founder Director, Indian Institute of Drones & DGCA Drone Manufacturing Policy Committee Member
- Ankit Mehta, CEO & Co-Founder, IdeaForge Technology
- Aakash Sinha, CEO, Omnipresent Robot Tech
IFSEC India exhibition cum conference has always been the platform of choice for security device manufacturers, system integrators and security practitioners cutting across industry verticals and government organisations. Key partners shall exhibit solutions around AI & IoT, homeland security, UAVs, CCTV and surveillance systems, intruder alarms, GPS and tracking systems, biometrics and RFID devices, access control systems and also cyber security systems.
Premier Plus Partners
- Aditya Infotech
- Unique Electrovision
- Western Digital
Introducing Regalia: The Exclusive Buyers-Sellers Meeting Lounge
Set in the heart of IFSEC India at Pragati Maidan, Hall 12 A, Regalia Lounge helps solution seekers meet the solution providers of the security industry in an Über cool, VIP environment. An avant-garde “By Invitation” event starting this year- IFSEC’s high profile business extravaganza Regalia rolls out the red carpet of class to Security Heads, CSOs, Admin Heads from leading organisations. This platform will give you an opportunity to meet select exhibitors who are showcasing their top products and can help you overcome challenges faced by the CSO community.
Highlights of IFSEC India 2018
- Over 300 brands from over 20 countries such as UK, USA, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Lithuania, South Africa, Russia and Turkey.
- Over 18000 visitors expected; 15000 sq mtrs of exhibition space. The list shall include system integrators, VARs, architects and solution providers, representatives from the government and public domain, and solution seeking end users from various verticals.
- Strategic partner: Assocham; Knowledge partner: PwC
- Supported by – APSA (Asian Professional Security Association), ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security) Mumbai and Bengaluru Chapters, CAPSI (Central Association of Private Security Industry), ESAI (Electronic Security Association of India) and OSAC (Overseas Security Advisory Council), Indian Institute of Drones (IID), Mitkat Advisory and SECONA.
IFSEC India Awards 2018
The third edition of the Awards is scheduled on 5th December, 7 pm onwards at The Lalit, New Delhi. The initiative is to recognize the end user companies in India that have demonstrated the best use of technology to solve a business problem, improve business competitiveness and deliver quantifiable ROI to stakeholders. We would be felicitating CSOs from 10 -12 different industry verticals.
Process advisor: Ernst & Young
IFSEC India 2018 will help in building stronger connections by offering exhibitors a captive audience of like-minded prospective and current customers. While bigger brands can build stronger relationships and educate their buyers, niche brands can utilise IFSEC India as a forum to share their experiences. It also gives exhibiting brands significant media exposure through the trade magazine and PR arm of UBM India, thereby securing its position as the most effective business platform for brands to get the most out of their marketing budgets.