IFSEC India is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Informa Markets (formerly UBM India) successfully organised the 13th edition of IFSEC India Security Expo at Halls 14 & 15, India Expo Mart, Greater Noida from 19th – 21st December, 2019. The show provided a unique platform that brings all stakeholders from the security industry together to discuss all issues that are of relevance to industrial and homeland security, and safe cities.
IFSEC India exhibition cum conference has always been the platform of choice for security device manufacturers, system integrators and security practitioners cutting across industry verticals and government organisations. Key partners shall exhibit solutions around AI & IoT, homeland security, UAVs, CCTV and surveillance systems, intruder alarms, GPS and tracking systems, biometrics and RFID devices, access control systems and also cyber security systems.
With increasing levels of intelligence being built into devices, there’s also this challenge of trust as smart objects communicate on behalf of users/organisations with services they can trust. So a great deal of emphasis has to be laid on enhancing the trust factor of devices and services as part of an IoT network.
With so many devices connected across the globe, there is a need to analyse the humungous data generated by them. Mobile devices, access control systems, IoT applications and other solutions connected to the cloud shall provide enough data that can be gainfully used for advanced analytics. The knowledge gained from the insights from these solutions can be used to optimize workflow solutions and provide seamless access for end users. Predictive analytics and biometrics play a critical role in securing people and assets and also address employee demands for workplaces to deliver premium, more customized services. Analytics will help reduce downtime in the enterprise, spur factory automation and improve compliance through real-time monitoring and remote-sensing solutions.
UAVs in the Indian case have proved to be a technology enhancer and enabler for performing reconnaissance, air and maritime surveillance of borders, and intelligence collection. UAVs are force multipliers and their use is optimal when there is synergy among defence and paramilitary forces. Analysts are of the opinion that the rise in terrorist activities, growing crime rates, data thefts, remote monitoring, growth of public infrastructure, increasing IT spending, government initiatives and increasing security spending are all boosting markets for surveillance systems in India.
Highlights of IFSEC India 2019:
- Over 300 brands from over 20 countries such as China, Czech Republic, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, UK and the US.
- Visitors include system integrators, VARs, architects and solution providers, representatives from the government and public domain, and solution seeking end users from various verticals.
- Strategic partner: Assocham; Knowledge Partners: Mitkat Advisory and PwC
- Supported by – APSA (Asian Professional Security Association), ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security), ESAI (Electronic Security Association of India) and OSAC (Overseas Security Advisory Council), Indian Institute of Drones (IID) and SECONA
- Premium Plus Partners: Aditya Infotech, CP Plus, Enterprise Software solutions Limited (eSSL), Ezviz, Globus Infotech, Markon, Ozone, Prama Hikvision, Syrotech, Teltonika
- Premium Partners: Facego, Hogar, Netgear, Perto Catrax, Pictor, Seagate, True View, Zebronics
As part of the endeavour to bring key stakeholders in the security domain on one platform and to deliberate on new-age challenges to security of cities and organisations, IFSEC India 2019 shall conduct a two-day conference on 19th and 20th December with the theme – Power Insights into the World of Security. The various sessions shall focus on topics such as:
- The Evolving Security Dynamics in South Asia– Implications for Corporate Security and Loss Prevention
- Rising Expectations from CSOs – Preventing Crises and Ensuring Business Continuity
- Understanding the Full Spectrum of Security Risks to an Organisation
- Securing Safe Cities, Smart Campuses & Emerging Technologies in Command and Control Centres
- Using AI to make Security Systems Smarter, Intelligent, Efficient & self-learning
Key Speakers include:
- Mr. B. N. Singh, IAS, District Magistrate, Gautam Budh Nagar
- Lt. Gen. J. K. Sharma, AVSM, First Senior Defence Advisor to Uttar Pradesh Government
- Prof Amol Deshmukh, Police and Cyber Advisor, Department of Home, Government of Maharashtra
- Col V S Chandrawat, SM, CPP, PSC, Group Head Security, Adani Enterprises Limited
- Cdr Sandeep Kumar, Director Risk and Security, Vedanta Limited - Aluminium and Power
- Sachin Punni, Regional Security Director-APAC, Cardinal Health
- Ashish Nangia, Head- Safety & Security Operations, India & APAC, Intuit
- Air Cmde Kedar R Thaakar, Senior Faculty, Gujarat Forensics State University
- Brig K A Mahabir (Retd), Chief of Security & Administration
ITC Limited - Hotels Division
- Rakesh Sharma, Vice President, GCSO- Corporate Security, Barclays
- Col Ajay Bakshi, Cairn, CSO, Corporate & Offshore Security, Cairn Oil & Gas (Vedanta Ltd)
- Jeetendra Kumar Singh, Chief Security Officer, Fortis Healthcare
- Maj. Rohit Sharma, Assistant Vice President – Security & ROW, Sterlite Power Transmission Limited
Regalia: The Exclusive Buyers-Sellers Meeting Lounge
Set in the heart of IFSEC India at Pragati Maidan, Regalia Lounge helps solution seekers meet the solution providers of the security industry in an Über cool, VIP environment. An avant-garde “By Invitation” event, IFSEC’s high profile business extravaganza Regalia rolls out the red carpet of class to Security Heads, CSOs, Admin Heads from leading organisations. This platform provides an opportunity to meet select exhibitors who are showcasing their top products and help overcome challenges faced by the CSO community.
IFSEC India Awards 2019
The fourth edition of the Awards ceremony was held on 19th December, 7 pm onwards at The Banquet Hall, 2nd Floor, India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. The initiative is to recognize end user companies in India that have demonstrated the best use of technology to solve a business problem, improve business competitiveness and deliver quantifiable ROI to stakeholders. CSOs from 15 different industry verticals were felicitated. Ernst & Young is the process advisor for the awards.