IFSEC India is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Why Visit IFSEC India?
IFSEC India is the leading security exhibition in India bringing the entire security industry, and complete buying chain, together for three days.
A few questions to ask yourself
- Do you want to test and trial the latest products from the most innovative manufacturers?
- Do you want to sit face to face with leading industry suppliers and distributors?
- Do you want to ensure your security strategy is up to date?
- Do you want to learn from the leaders of your industry?
- Do you want to accelerate your career?
Yes? Well then read on about why IFSEC India is the must-attend event for you in 2019
Who will be at IFSEC India?
IFSEC India gathers together the most senior buyers from across India and the globe... so even if you’re not there, you can guarantee that your competitors and colleagues will be. The entire industry will be present at IFSEC India 2019.
Channel partners make up 75% of the visiting audience, including:
- Security Consultants
The other 25% are made up of senior end-user clients. These are high level security professionals, with significant purchasing power, from a wide range of industry verticals including;
- Real Estate
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Law Enforcement and government
Leading industry suppliers
IFSEC India brings together all the leading names in the security, safety, and fire industries, from all around the globe, who use the show as a platform to showcase their latest products and new technology. Some of these names include :
...and hundreds more.