Session 3: Emerging Risk Landscape, the New Normal in Security, the Role Played by Technology, the security blueprint for the future and skills required (panel discussion)
- Over the last 20 months, Covid-19 had an unprecedented impact on health, economy, society, lives and livelihoods. The virus and lockdown impacted varying industries differently; the recovery is also uneven.
- 2022 promises to be a year of reset and promise; we are seeing mass vaccinations, a return to normalcy and strong rebound across India and many parts of APAC, though vaccine hesitancy and new mutants are causing some anxiety.
- Covid-19 accelerated digital transformation and rapid adoption of technologies.
- Globally, geo-political, environmental and technological risks have been intensifying, leading to calls for shorter and resilient supply chains and in/near shoring. What major risks are being faced by businesses in South Asia as we contemplate a return to normalcy.
- What has been the impact of the Pandemic on Corporate Security? Has it hastened digital transformation of the security function? What technologies are seeing rapid adoption?
- How has the role of security function evolved through the pandemic and is like to evolve going forward?
- How does your blueprint for emerging risks to Corporate Security look like?
- What skills would be useful to security professionals and leaders in future?
Moderator: S. M. Kumar, MD & Co-Founder, MitKat Advisory
- Capt. Pawan Kalkal, Country Security Manager, Netflix - India
- Ram Kumar K, CSO, Genpact
- Sachin Punni, Regional Security Director-APAC, Cardinal Health
- Rupal Sinha, CEO IFMS, Quess Corp
- Sanjay Kaushik, CFE, FCIISCM, CATS, CCPS, CFAP, MD, Netrika Consulting
- Lt Colonel (Retd) Kumar Vikram, Executive Member, GACS