Southeast Asia's leading Security, Fire and Safety Event
IFSEC Southeast Asia is moving towards its 5th edition this coming 6 - 8 September 2017 at the prestigious Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
With more than 350 world-renowned brands on the show floor, trade visitors and industry's professionals will have the access to the latest products and technology available in the market.
The annual FREE-TO-ATTEND seminar, IFSEC Technology Showcase offers in-depth knowledge of products and case studies for the visitors.
Be sure not to missed IFSEC Southeast Asia 2017 and join with over 10,000 of your industry peers and colleagues!
Countdown to IFSEC Southeast Asia 2017
Visit IFSEC SEA
Grab the opportunity to meet face-to-face with more than 350 leading brands in the market and find the perfect security, fire and safety solutions for your business.
Secure a Stand
Meet with more than 10,000 trade visitors at IFSEC Southeast Asia 2017. This is the perfect platform for you to showcase your latest products to the whole region's buying chain
Browse our full exhibitor list for IFSEC SEA to discover which manufacturers, distribtors, and other industry organisations you can do business with.
IFSEC Southeast Asia Product Categories
- Access Control & Biometrics
- Physical Security
- Safe Cities
- Control Rooms
- Security Consulting
- Fire Alarms / Detection / Protection
- Security Installation Smart Buildings
- Intruders Alarms
- IT & Cyber Security
- Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Perimeter Protection
Why exhibit at IFSEC South East Asia?
Meet with over 10,000 security, fire, and safety professionals, from over 51 countries, all under one roof. IFSEC South East Asia is the perfect place to showcase your products face to face to the entire buying chain, with 86% of all visitors empowered with purchase making authority.
- Exhibitors reported $14.5million in business as a direct result of IFSEC
- 82% of exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations to find new customers
- 85% of exhibitors are satisfied with the quality and quantity of visitors
- 91% of exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations to finalize contracts with buyers
- 80% of exhibitors rated their participation in IFSEC SEA as successful