There are loads of great spaces around the show where you can all meet, relax and do business:
- The Meeting Service matches you with suppliers that fit your business and project needs. Pre-book your meetings with the exhibitors that you want to see, giving you more time to explore the rest of the show.
- The Installer Zone Bar, sponsored by Fire & Security Jobs, is the best place to get advice on recruitment, retention or to simply grab a beer with your colleagues at the end of the day.
- The IFSEC VIP Lounge offers the opportunity for you to network with the top names in security – also a chance to escape the busy show floor and relax, catch up on emails or hold private meetings.
- You will find extra seating and snacks at the IFSEC Café. Take some time out from meetings, grab a magazine or two, or simply relax there at lunch.
- A large number of the Benchmark Innovation Awards Finalists exhibit at IFSEC. To speak to the technical specialist from these companies to find out more about these incredible new products, go to the Benchmark Innovation Lounge.
- The NSI VIP Lounge is a room for exclusive use by NSI approved companies where people can relax, refuel and enjoy the river views throughout the day.
- Members of the BSIA will have access to the Association’s Members’ Lounge throughout the show, with seating available for meetings and coffee breaks.
- The Membership Lounge, in the heart of the Professional Development Zone, is where you can grab a coffee between seminar sessions, as well as get advice from all the key security industry associations.