There are loads of great spaces around the show where you can all meet, relax and do business:
- The Meetings Service matches you with suppliers that fit your business and project needs. Pre-book your meetings with the exhibitors that you want to see, giving you more time to explore the rest of the show. Find out more here...
- The Installer World Bar, sponsored by Fire & Security Jobs, is the best place to get advice on recruitment, retention or to simply grab a beer with your colleagues at the end of the day.
- The IFSEC VIP Lounge offers the opportunity for you to network with the top names in security – also a chance to escape the busy show floor and relax, catch up on emails or hold private meetings.
- You will find extra seating and snacks at the IFSEC Cafés. Take some time out from meetings, grab a magazine or two, or simply relax there at lunch.
- The NSI VIP Lounge is a room for exclusive use by NSI approved companies where people can relax, refuel and enjoy the river views throughout the day.
- Members of the BSIA will have access to the Association's Members’ Lounge throughout the show, with seating available for meetings and coffee breaks.
- The Membership Lounge, in the heart of the Professional Development Zone, is where you can grab a coffee between seminar sessions, as well as get advice from all the key security industry associations.