With events taking place in London, New Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Philippines, and Seoul, the Global IFSEC Group gives you direct access to some of the largest, and fastest growing security markets around the world.
As part of the world’s leading portfolio of security and fire safety events, IFSEC India is the region’s pre-eminent authority on industrial security expertise and guidance. The event is the centre for over 15,000 industry buyers and decision makers.
- Penetrate the fastest growing economy in the world, at the region's largest event for security professionals
- Gain access to the largest English speaking nation in the world
- Showcase your products face to face to over 15,000 visitors from 35 countries
- Develop key relationships with over 350 other exhibiting suppliers, manufacturers and distributors from across 20 countries
IFSEC India next takes place 06 - 08 December 2017, New Delhi.
IFSEC Southeast Asia
Taking place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, every September, IFSEC Southeast Asia gives you the opportunity to meet with over 10,000 security, fire, and safety professionals. Coming from over 51 countries, IFSEC SEA visitors represent every stage of the buying chain.
- Exhibitors reported $14.5million in business as a result of IFSEC SEA
- 86% of all visitors empowered with purchase making authority
- 85% of exhibitors are satisfied with the quality and quantity of visitors
- 91% of exhibitors met or exceeded their expectatons to finalise contracts with buyers
IFSEC South East Asia next takes place 06 - 08 September 2017, Kuala Lumpur.
IFSEC Philippines is the largest security event to take place in the region, and the only place to meet with the entire buying chain under one roof. Meet face to face, and experience products first hand, from international suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
- Source new products and services from leading international suppliers
- Test and trial the latest innovations first hand
- Extend your network of contacts including suppliers, distributors, and your peers
- Stay abreast of industry news and future trends
IFSEC Philippines next takes place 03 - 05 May 2017, Pasay City.
SECON: South Korea
New to the IFSEC Global Group, SECON 2017 will provide a great opportunity to generate new business opportunities from the latest physical security equipments and information security solutions, to future security trends driven by the Internet of Things and convergence.
SECON 2017 will be your reliable business partner beyond Asia to the world.
- 500 exhibiting companies
- 1000 exhibition booths
- Over 48,000 senior security professionals under one roof
SECON next takes place 15 - 17 March 2017, Seoul.